Lessons for Life – English is a full immersion, multimedia language learning program that caters to all individual learning styles. Whether you want to learn, improve, or fine-tune your English skills, learn business language, etiquette, and culture, or facilitate your child’s learning, Lessons for Life – English makes it interactive.
Lessons For Life – English can be used:
– By yourself
– As part of a course of study
– Or to supplement any level of English language study
Lessons For Life – ENGLISH: THE COMPLETE SET combines the content found in:
1) English: Beginner Level
2) English: Intermediate Level
3) English: Advanced Level
4) Practical English Grammar – Part 1
5) Practical English Grammar – Part 2
6) Practical English Conversations
7) AudioMate: Beginner Level
8) AudioMate: Intermediate Level
9) AudioMate: Advanced Level
10) AudioMate: Keywords & Phrases
11) Interactive English Games
Lessons For Life – ENGLISH: The Complete Set consists of:
– 50 Units
– 450+ Interactive Activities, Grammar Exercises, and Tests
– 300 Practical Conversations
– 26 AudioMate Units
– 200 AudioMate Activities
– 1100+ AudioMate Keywords & Phrases
– 3 Interactive Games to improve memory, vocabulary, and spelling skills
The Alphabet, Numbers, Days, Months, Weather, Time, Personal Information, Greetings, Family Relations, Body Parts, Descriptions, Food, Restaurants, Clothing, Shopping, Hotels, Airports, Introductions, Sports, Work, Requests, Telephones, Job Applications, The Arts, Marketing, Public Speaking, Technology, The News, Gifts, and more.
GRAMMAR Set includes: Nouns, Determiners, Adjectives, The Present, The Past, The Future, Perfect Tenses, Verb Patterns, The Passive, Reported Speech, and more.
Lessons for Life English programs develop the specific skills needed to succeed in learning English, including READING, WRITING, LISTENING, SPEAKING, VOCABULARY, and CULTURE. Lessons for Life – English will help you learn or improve the English language skills you need to optimize your TOEFL/TOEFL IBT, TOEIC/TOEIC IBT, EILTS scores and succeed in education and business.
Comprehensive; Content based on internationally accepted curricula; American English; User-friendly interface with simple; intuitive, clear navigation; Interactive activities; Audio clips with written text support; Topic-based study; Practical daily conversations; Animated characters; A variety of exercise types; Ability to watch, listen, stop, and play audio/conversations at any point; Practice in pronunciation, formation, and use of all main grammar points.
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, ME, 2000;
Intel Pentium/Celeron/AMD/Similar 667 MHz or faster processor; 128 MB RAM or higher; 800×600 resolution or higher; sound card; USB or DVDROM drive; 100MB free hard disk space when disc used or 3GB hard drive for digital download.
1) Digital Download
Download size: 3.1GB
Download time: 10 minutes – 2 hours on broadband
Download info: Once your order is processed, you will be sent an email within 1 – 24 hours containing the required information on how to download.
2) USB Disc comes with 1 USB disc
3) DVDROM comes with 1 DVDROM disc